What is this, you ask?
I thought this could be the Benson blog, basically a place where we all can come to see what is going on with the family. I encourage anyone to put a posting up of what is new with their family. Put up pictures or just tell stories. Also, let me know if someone else would like to become a "member". In order to put your own posting up you need to be a member, this is just as easy as sending an email that prompts you to put in a user name and password, then off you go. So far my brother Chad and I are the only members, but I would encourage anyone who would like to please join. The more the better! It really is easy to do.
Any questions let me know @ mitchabenson@hotmail.com
I think this could really be great.
Mitch
Any questions let me know @ mitchabenson@hotmail.com
I think this could really be great.
Mitch

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home